Special Interest Group - ACC
Time & Location
About the Event
PodiatryNZ is establishing a focus group to provide advice and information to feed in to our ongoing communication with ACC.
We are extending you an invitation to join this small group. You have been selected for many reasons, including:
- You being a contract holder with ACC
- Your ability to critically evaluate the processes ACC systems and processes
- Your commitment to good patient outcomes
- This invitation is not transferable – it is available only to you.
This group will be able to raise issues, direct and evaluate research which will result in a submission to ACC ahead of PodiatryNZ’s stakeholder meeting in February.
We know that ACC is multifaceted, our members are faced with problems on many levels. At the meeting on 23 November we will discuss key concerns and develop an action plan to obtain the information needed to prepare a submission.
We would ask you to register so we can forward you the login for this meeting.
You are more than welcome to send any ideas or thoughts to us prior so they can be addressed.
We know the contract is pretty new and this provides an opportunity for us to check in with you on how it is being implemented.
- Special Interest Group - ACC$0$00$0