Podiatric Dermatology - Certificate Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Please note - $275.00 is for all four modules
14 April 2021 - Inflammatory Skin Conditions
5 May 2021 - Skin Infections
9 June 2021 - Nail Pathologies
28 July 2021 - Skin Neoplasia
- To be able to appreciate the process of skin assessment of the foot and ankle, undertaking the appropriate history taking, examination and recording of details.
- To be aware of common and salient skin conditions including infections, tumours, and inflammatory conditions
- Identify normal and pathological nail conditions.
- Suggest appropriate treatment or referral pathways for diagnosed and undiagnosed skin conditions.
Mode of Delivery:
The programme will consist of four hours delivered over four months online using zoom conferencing, delivered by Ivan Bristow. Additional open access reading and materials will be signposted to participants on the programme.
On successful completion, each participant will receive a PodiatryNZ Certificate of Completion
1 hourModule One - Inflammatory Skin Conditions affecting the FootYour place
1 hourModule Two - Skin Infections of the Foot, bacterial, fungal and ViralYour place
- Podiatric Dermatology$275GST included$275GST included0$0
- Podiatric Dermatology - Grad$200GST included$200GST included0$0