Tue, 21 Nov|
Diabetic Podiatry Discussion Group
Bi-monthly discussion group for both members who specialise in diabetic podiatry or have an interest in learning more on the contemporary issues of diabetic foot care.
Time & Location
21 Nov 2023, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
About the Event
After the success and learnings from the Diabetes Journal Club in 2022, Simon and PodiatryNZ have decided to broaden the focus for this year’s events while still keeping specific to diabetic care.
This discussion group, facilitated by Simon Speight, will dive into the contemporary issues of practising diabetic foot care and will introduce different experts from the field to speak alongside Simon.
This discussion group is aimed at both experienced diabetic podiatrists and those new to the field also.
Five sessions hosted on the third Tuesday of every second month commencing March.
- Session 1 – Tuesday March 21, 7PM – Pumps and Senses
- Session 2 – Tuesday May 16, 7PM – Pharmacological Management
- Session 3 – Tuesday July 18, 7PM – Topic TBC
- Session 4 – Tuesday September 19, 7PM – Topic TBC
- Session 5 – Tuesday November 21, 7PM – Topic TBC
Diabetic Podiatry Discussion$0.00