Podiatrist - Boyce Podiatry - Hawkes Bay
Hours per Week:
Full-time or Part-time
Musculoskeletal and General Podiatry
About the Job
Need more fun and awesome in your podiatry life?
We are looking for someone to partner with our clients in their healthcare journey. Someone that makes them feel grounded and supported so they can move and perform at their best. Our mantra with our clients is: “we don’t just want you better we want you to be at your best”!
We are a team who inspire and work well together to ensure great outcomes for our clients. We have fun and we love making a positive difference to the lives of those around us. We enjoy a laugh and spending time together, and we make sure we stop and celebrate our successes.
We are looking for a new team member who wants to be part of our vision which is to be a centre of excellence. Our team have the time and opportunity to explain various treatment options to their clients. We use innovative treatment approaches, such as radial and focused shockwave therapy, photobiomodulation (laser) therapy, foot mobilisation, adjunctive to your orthotic prescription and functional rehab prescriptions. We invest in good proven technology to ensure our team have the best options available to our clients.
We are able to mentor and provide a professional development pathway that is tailored to individual podiatrist needs. We ask in return that you are enthusiastic, adaptable, client focused, good with Dad Jokes, and keen to learn new clinical skills.
If this sounds like you then this is a career opportunity that is not to be missed.
Boyce Podiatry, is situated in the sunny Hawkes Bay, and is offering the opportunity for full and part time podiatrists, to join our growing team, and become a part of our success story.
Why choose Boyce Podiatry?
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly 1-1 mentoring
- Access to a vast range of online professional development resources
- Professional development allowance
- Friday afternoon’s off
- APC and Podiatry NZ membership reimbursement
- Fun sock Friday’s
- Annual full day and Quarterly half day workshops to work on the business and celebrate our success
- We invest in good proven technology
We are seeking podiatrists with:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, however a highly motivated and fast learning new graduate or about to be new graduate would be most welcome to apply
- An interest in musculoskeletal podiatry but is also happy to do some general podiatry care, and nail surgery.
- A desire to invest in your career with a business willing to invest in you.
- Hold an APC or in the process of obtaining one
- Friendly personality, that’s energetic, eager to learn and develop as part of a team of professionals
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A library of great podiatry puns and jokes
- Ideally a draw fill of silly socks
- A passion and enjoyment of treating patients and fit in with our vibrant friendly team
We expect applicants to be hard working, diligent and focused on clinical practice as this will ensure we achieve our centre of excellence service goal.
Contact with us, email@example.com with your resume and a one page cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for Boyce Podiatry!
Applications close October 31st.