Step Up Podiatry
Auckland, Pukekohe area
Full-time or Part-time
Hours per Week:
$30+ per hour. Pay dependent on experience.
General care, retirement homes, diabetic clinics, sports injuries/ biomechanics, shockwave, orthotic prescription, nail surgeries, and fungal nail therapy.
About the Job
Step Up Podiatry is currently looking for a podiatrist to cover our clinics around the Pukekohe area.
About the position
Due to the many inconveniences of the Covid-19 pandemic our lead podiatrist of our Pukekohe clinic has made the sad decision to move back to her home country of Ireland to be closer to family. She has built a strong clientele over the last 5 years and we are looking for someone to help our team cover this patient load.
Position type: Part-time or full-time is available.
Position start date: First week of November 2021. One or two days a week is available prior to this date if preferred.
Commute information: If you live in Auckland (like most of our podiatrists) your drive is pretty free-flowing as you will be driving against the traffic. You have the best run coming from Central, East or South Auckland.
Who this role would suit:
- We are looking for a reliable, honest, caring and friendly podiatrist with excellent people skills. Our patients are used to a good chat with their podiatrist.
- Capable of working independently.
- Confident with a varied caseload. Including: general care, retirement homes, diabetic clinics, sports injuries/ biomechanics, shockwave, orthotic prescription, nail surgeries, and fungal nail therapy.
- As you will be expected to travel between locations, a reliable vehicle is a must.
- Experience with ACC is preferred but not necessary.
- We are looking for a podiatrist with some work experience due to contract agreements and the demands of this role however new graduates are welcome to apply.
Training: A senior podiatrist onsite for mentoring and support if/as needed. Trained provided if needed.
Pay: $30+ Per hour. Pay dependent on experience
If you have any questions or are interested in the position please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org