Hours per Week:
Full time or Part time
About the Job
PODIATRIST wanted – Levin, Horowhenua - Full-time and part-time positions available
Total Podiatry is a private practice based in Levin, Horowhenua. The position would suit a motivated, experienced Podiatrist who enjoys a wide variety of work – ACC, nail surgery, biomechanics, general palliative care, high risk patients, rest homes.
This is a full time position, the Podiatrist will have:
· A high standard of general podiatric skills
· Bio-mechanical assessment training
· Orthotic treatment experience
· A friendly, professional manner
· Current registration with Podiatry Board of New Zealand (APC)
· Current Professional Indemnity Cover
· Ability to work in a busy environment
· Excellent time management skills
We offer a caring, supporting working environment with an excellent remuneration package for the right person.
Mentoring offered for new graduates.
Start date: Immediate
Please apply with a covering letter and resume to Elaine Yelland or call 021 578 601 for a chat, we’d love to hear from you!