Foot Mechanics - Tauranga
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Hours per Week:
To be negotiated
General care, sports injuries/ biomechanics, orthotic prescription, nail surgeries
About the Job
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled podiatrist with a passion for seeing patients leave their clinic happier than how they walked in. Clinical excellence is vital, however we are also looking for someone that can get along with others well and enjoy working in a team environment. You will see a wide range of patients with conditions including musculoskeletal injuries and nail and skin conditions.
BENEFITS OF FOOT MECHANICS:
· Work-Life Balance, 40-hour week (No Weekends!)
· Supportive & Positive Team Environment
· Continual Professional Mentoring and Professional Development
· Long-term Career Development
· Mid-year and annual conferences – organised and funded by Foot Mechanics
· Continuous contact with the wider Foot Mechanics team
· We have fun! We have worked hard to develop a ‘family-feel’ culture and want people to feel valued, appreciated and celebrated.
· Competitive salary
· Must have a degree in Podiatry and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
· Be able to develop a strong, genuine and personal rapport with your patients – we want people who enjoy talking to patients, not just perform a treatment!
· Have an interest in all aspects of podiatry including musculoskeletal injuries, nail and skin conditions and diabetic foot care.
· Be motivated to build your clinic through positive relationships with other health professionals
· Be willing to collaborate effectively with Foot Mechanics team members
· Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Provide exceptional foot care and recommendations to patients
· Practical experience in podiatry
· Be open to change; new technologies, treatments and methods to improve patient outcomes.
New Zealand’s fifth largest city is located on the east coast of the North Island about 2.5 hours' drive south of Auckland. Tauranga (and neighbouring Mount Maunganui) are known as one of the sunniest places of New Zealand and is a place where you are never far from water! Surfing, kayaking, surf lifesaving, are just a few activities available here. In winter, find some of NZs top ski fields within 3 hours of Tauranga. With a great dining and shopping scene, leisure activities are never hard to find in Tauranga.
Job Start Date: