Full-time or Part-time
Hours per Week:
Salary 95K+, experience dependent
Whilst Merivale Podiatry covers all aspects of podiatry including biomechanics, nail surgery, paediatrics and general foot care, applicants with a strong interest in biomechanics are encouraged to apply as there is significant opportunity to develop your skills and the practice in this area for the right applicant.
The main service areas provided by the practice include:
• Ingrown toenail surgery
• Dance injuries
• Cosmetic podiatry
• Arthritis and Podiatric Rheumatology
• Falls prevention
• Lower limb injury-care and rehabilitation
• Footwear education and recommendations
About the Job
Podiatrist – salary 95K+, experience dependent.
· Part time or full-time experienced Podiatrist opportunity
· Well established central Christchurch private practice
· Join a positive, passionate and friendly team
About the practice:
Located in a lovely central location in beautiful Christchurch, with mostly private clients, this well-established, innovative and community-focused private practice is looking for a podiatrist to join their small team working full time or part time hours. They offer flexibility and already have a team of experts who are happy to share their knowledge.
Skills & Experience you can bring to this opportunity:
· 2+ years of podiatry experience
· A passion for people, education and enhancing a positive client experience
· A genuine desire to support the local community from all walks of life
· Be a team player who enjoys engaging with others and strive for excellent clinical results.
Benefits & Culture:
Merivale Podiatry cares about the art of mobility, education and innovation but more importantly they care about YOU! They believe in empowering their staff to be the best they can be. They offer excellent remuneration with bonus potential, regular performance appraisals, an open and honest culture with a team who care and have fun. They are prepared to invest in your professional development as well as offer incentives and potential for profit share. Relocation assistance is also available. They are a team of professional, friendly, genuine people who love what they do!
If you are passionate about feet and lower limb mobility, are committed to building and progressing your skillset and have a positive and professional attitude, we would love to hear from you. This wonderful opportunity is open to overseas applicants who meet the NZ Podiatry Board’s registration requirements. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity or registration requirements, please contact Linley Steele at Great People Recruitment, 021 837123 or email .
Job Start Date:
To be determined