Hours per Week:
About the Job
Active Health are looking for a Podiatrist with energy and enthusiasm to provide professional, quality service as part of a dynamic and supportive team. Do you have a "can do" motivational attitude, a commitment to quality, enjoy working for the benefit of the patient, as part of a multidisciplinary team.
There is the opportunity for full or part time work, for a practitioner who is ready to take their career to the next level. The role would be varied as a general Podiatrist your case load would see all feet from all walks of society.
You would be joining an outstanding team of 5 Podiatrists, who have great professional reputation around New Zealand and who have created a thriving, supportive, fun environment.
As part of the bigger team the Active Health family encapsulates MSK Physiotherapists, Osteopath, Pelvic Health Physios, Cancer Rehab Physios, Voc Rehab Physios and of course what ever clinic needs a strong administrative department.
Active Health has recently expanded its foot print as it continues to work with its major partners to open 2 new clinics in major sporting facilities around Canterbury. Mainpower Stadium and Parakiore Recreation and Sport Centre.
These new clinics will be involved in state of the art buildings and facilities which will take allied health services to the next level.
To be successful in this role you will need be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Ability to communicate with all ages
• Demonstrate organisation and time management
• Confidence to work independently and within a team environment
• A thirst to learn more from a variety of experienced practitioners
• High standard of oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and empathy for multiculturalism and practice in a manner that the patient / family determines is culturally safe
Active Health is:
• A multi-disciplinary Health and Wellbeing Clinic including Podiatrists Physiotherapists, Nutritionist, Osteopath, Fitness Consultants
• A Clinic that prides itself on "Active Health – for an Active Life"
• Supportive and approachable work environment
• Comprehensive fortnightly training programme with focus ongoing CPD requirements.
• Supported by up to date IT programs and software, including digital gait software, 3D scanning for Orthotics.
• A provider of services under a number of different contracts including Diabetes, ECPs, VRS, ACC Allied Health Services.