The Podiatry Clinic - Full Time & Part-time positions
A rare and exciting employment opportunity to become a member of our respected
and long-established podiatry practice has come available.
Due to the retirement of one of our Senior Podiatrists we are inviting applications
from experienced as well as recently graduated podiatrists.
We have positions for both full and part-time registered podiatrists to join our friendly
busy family-oriented central city practice.
We have an in-house mentoring program for successful new graduate applicants.
The Podiatry Clinic Ltd was established in 1978 by two of New Zealand’s most
respected and prominent podiatrists who have been instrumental in the shaping and
advancement of the profession through their involvement with New Zealand’s
Regulatory and Educational bodies.
We are seeking applications from registered podiatrists who:
• are honest and sincere
• are committed to their profession
• want to become part of a long-established team
• are good communicators and computer literate
• can demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
• have experience across a broad cross section of clinical podiatric practice
• are interested in taking advantage of post-graduate learning opportunities
A supportive and collegial working environment and an excellent remuneration
package consistent with the high level of our practice is offered to successful
We welcome all applications including your current CV to the address below